Luxor trip with air Balloon:Air Balloon ride : Cairo tour.
Tour to Luxor and Cairo for two days, covering the most famous historical sights in Egypt.
At Luxor you will be able to discover the warm Egyptian history, with a full day tour to Karnak temple, Hatshipsut temple and of course the great Valley of the Kings.
This trip will not let you only to see Luxor's historical sights from the land, but also you will enjoy flying by air Balloon over the temples, Tombs and the river Nile in Luxor.
Cairo tour with its Pyramids and Egyptian Museum will has a great role to complete your knowledge about Egypt, history, people and even the current day life.
• Transfer to Sharm airport, by air conditioned cars.
|The Egyptian Muesum in Cairo hugs the largest collection of the Egyptain antiquites including the famous tomb of the young king Tutanckmen. The Museum houses over than 120.000 peices of the finest Egyptian antiquities.
Since the Museum moved to its current place in 1902, it has an important role of attaracting toursits to Cairo, while we say that if you are visiting Cairo, so to miss the Museum tour is the thing that no body could believe it.
• Fly Sharm-Luxor for 45 Minutes.
• Luxor airport arrival, then you will be met by your Egyptologist tour guide.
• Luxor day trip starts by quick tour to Colossi of Memnon
• Drive to the famous sight, (the Valley of the Kings)
• Tour inside the Valley of the Kings for approx. 2.30 hours
• Tour to Hatshepsut temple (Al-Dier Al-Bahery temple)
• At the midday, enjoy your Open Buffet Lunch, with a view of the river Nile.
• At the second half of Luxor day trip, you will have great tour to the Karnak temple.
• By the end of Luxor day trip, you will drive to your five star hotel at Luxor.
• Early morning, pick up from your hotel in Luxor, then drive to the Air Balloon area.
• Fly over Luxor Sightseeing and the river Nile for 45 Minutes, by the Hot Air Balloon.
• By the end of Air Balloon experience, you will drive to Luxor airport.
• Fly from Luxor to Cairo, in the Morning to complete you Egypt Experience.
• Arrival to Cairo airport, then you will be met by your Egyptologist tour guide.
• In Cairo, you will start your day by a tour to the Famous Egyptian museum.
• Next to the Museum tour, you will experience the Nile Felucca for 40 minutes.
• Cross the River Nile by the Short cruise, to have your Open Buffet Lunch.
• Shopping time at Papyrus and Perfume shops.
• By tour to the Pyramids of Giza, you will finish your Cairo trip.
|Luxor Hot air Balloon
|Unforgettabel unique experince to fly
By the Air Balloon over Luxor's sightseeing
with its temples, tombs, and the river Nile.
The air Balloon tour start early in the morning
drive to the Balloon start area, them you will
Get the safaty instruaction by the ground crew.
After this, jumb to the Balloon basketa and
Enjoy flying with the Balloon pilot, to view the
Great Panorama of Luxor.
• Drive to Cairo Airport, And then fly Cairo to Sharm el-Sheikh.
• Transfer from Sharm airport, to your hotel in Sharm.
• Transportation by air-Conditioned cars.
• Egyptologist tour guides in Luxor and Cairo.
• Entrance fees of Mentioned sights.
• Open Buffet lunch in Luxor and Cairo.
• Hotel accommodation. (5* BB basis)
• Sailing / Motor boat in Cairo (Felucca)
• Air Balloon ride in Luxor. (Optional)
• Some tombs in the Valley of the Kings such as Tutankhamen.
• Mummy room inside the Egyptian museum
|King Tut's Tomb
|Discoverd by the British Egyptologist Howrad Carter in 1922, in the last season after 7 years of hard work inside the Valley of the kings.Carter and his sponsor lord Carnarvon believed that the Valley of the kings still have some secarts, and their thoughts were against alot of thoughts saying that the valley has no more to provide.
• Tickets inside the kings Pyramids.
• Any personal expenses.
Recommended things to take with you:
• Breakfast box from your hotel in Sharm.
• Sun hat, Sun Cream.
• Adult price: 280£
• Child Price : 270£
• Air Balloon ride: 65£