Camel ride trip : Desert Sun set : Camel ride Excursion from Sharm
Tour on an Arabian camel which is a large, strong desert animal. Camels can travel great distances across hot, dry deserts with little food or water. They walk easily on soft sand where trucks would get stuck, and carry people to the places that have no roads. Camels also serve Sharm tourists to have fun in the desert.
The Arabian camel carries its own built-in food supply on its back in the form of a hump. The hump is a large lump of fat that provides energy if food is hard to find.
You will be able to enjoy the adventure of 40 Minutes on the one hump Arabian camel, and discover the beauty of Sharm sands and mountains.
Sharm Camel ride trip itineraey:
• Pick up from your Sharm hotel in the afternoon.
• Drive to Sharm desert around 30 Minutes.
• Ride a camel for 40 miuntes and discover the beauty of Sharm desert.
• After a tour on the Camel, you will be able to climb a small hill to enjoy panoramic view of desert Sun set.
• After Sun set, you will enjoy a Bedouin tea with the great flavor of Habak,
• Drive from the Bedouin tent to your hotel at Sharm el-Sheikh.
Small Money for Tipping
Don’t forget to take with you:
Tour Price for Adult: 18 GBP.
Tour price for Child 12 Gbp.